Tuesday, May 1, 2012

ReAL Game Fun


  Whoa, so this cold has knocked me on my behind, however, this past weekend I was lucky enough to get to attend my very first ReAL game with some of the coolest people I know!  Jenny is to my right and Carley is to my left, also, for those that know me yes that is me with newly short hair!  Ahh!! I chopped off ten inches to be donated to Locks of Love and I am fully enjoying the freedom of short hair. :) 
 
  Alright, back to the game.  Jenny's friend, Rob, was amazing enough to get us a great price on tickets so we went down to the good old SLC to watch ReAL beat Toronto 3-2 in a game that was full of ups and downs.  We yelled with those around us, wore beer from the guy next to us and in the end we won and then were off to celebrate at Rob's house though he was angry at how bad ReAL played.  It was by far one of the best nights I have spent out with friends and I am eagerly looking forward to doing it again, hopefully ReAL will play a little better so that Rob can be happy when we win.

  I guess there isn't a lot to talk about today and I am still drained from coughing when I should be sleeping so I will keep this blog short, I am sure once I feel better I will have a ton to say. Later, peeps.

~Millisa

No comments:

Post a Comment